Marketing Assistant for an international consultancy firm
|Job Title:||Marketing Assistant for an international consultancy firm|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £25,000|
|Contact Name:||Jack Dixon|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2017 14:07|
Do you want to join a creative, dynamic and collaborative environment?
My client is looking for a Marketing Assistant who wants to work in a company who nurtures your creative juices, develops your existing skill-set and allows you work on a broad range of marketing projects.
CAREER DEVELOPMENT: You’ll be working closely alongside an experienced and extremely personable Head of Marketing who wants to invest in your professional development!
FANTASTIC CULTURE: Fantastic office environment, team nights out, and regular incentives for the support staff
BENEFITS: £20,000-£25,000 (depending upon experience) with the potential for this to increase as the role progresses
This is a fantastic time for an ambitious junior marketing professional to get on board with a multi-million-pound business who are expecting substantial growth over the next few years.
- Produce relevant and engaging copy across various channels, including email, websites and printed collateral
- Manage, design and analyse email campaigns to drive leads for the sales team
- Assisting on the coordination and provide support on internal and external events
- Ensuring brand voice and consistent representation through all activity both internally and externally
- Basic in-house design work using Illustrator, including sourcing imagery and updating company documents as required
- NECESSARY: A track record of producing engaging content
- NECESSARY: A creative, ambitious and eager to learn personality
- PREFERRED: At least six months’ marketing experienced within a fast-paced, professional environment
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.