Marketing and Events Executive
|Job Title:||Marketing and Events Executive|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £28,000|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2017 15:12|
Are you an experienced Marketing and Events professional looking for a new and exciting challenge? Would you love the opportunity to have ownership of your very own brand whilst working as part of a wider, talented marketing team? This is a fantastic opportunity for you.
Based in the heart of London, the business is an incredibly well-established technology recruitment business who are the market leaders within their sphere with a growing marketing team. With the backing of an international corporation, but still ran like a privately-owned business, this truly is a unique opportunity.
You will be acting as a brand ambassador, a gate-keeper to the brand, if you like, ensuring all internal and external marketing is up to date and consistent with the brand.
- Build, measure and review online and offline marketing campaigns to provide key insight to drive performance
- Research and propose appropriate venues for events and then end to end management of the event process
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Act as brand ambassador for the business, ensuring all collateral internally and externally is up to date and, consistently in line with the brand
- Experience in a similar role within the recruitment or technology industry
- One year or more marketing experience
- Excellent copywriting and proof-reading
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Marketing Events Executive - Campus Events Executive
£32,000 - £42,000
£25,000 - £30,000
Marketing Executive - German Speaking
£30,000 - £40,000
Marketing and Data Analytics Expert (Immediate start)
City of London
£35,000 - £50,000