|Job Title:||Management Trainer|
|Location:||USA, flexible re: Cities|
|Salary:||$75,000 - $95,000|
|Contact Name:||Tomas Wood|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2018 14:28|
Are you a talented training professional with extensive experience within the recruitment sector? Do you have the skill set to create training programs for the team leaders and managers within a global recruitment brand? If so, then this could be the perfect role for you.
My client is multi brand and award-winning recruitment company that specialize within niche technology recruitment. They are a truly global recruitment brand with offices across the world with numerous offices across the US with the aim to provide a world class delivery of IT professionals within the Recruitment sector. They require a talented and experienced training professional to support the continued global success that this company has previously achieved. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivery of training for both managers and team leaders within the US offices within the business.
- Provide effect training delivery of training programs for both team leaders and managers. Ensure that the training provided coincides with the needs of the individuals you are teaching as well as the course objectives
- Ensure that relevant stakeholders are effectively engaged and managed
- Constantly assess the effectiveness of your training and making that the training provided is ultimately align with business objectives.
- Create and implement high quality training materials when needed and ensure these are built seamlessly into the training programs design
Key skills/experience required:
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience providing sales training within the recruitment sector. Designing and delivering an effective training program across the company
- Previous experience providing management training within the recruitment sector is preferred
- Ability to travel to our client’s numerous offices across the US to ensure that your training programs is being effectively taught and implemented across the company
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's