|Job Title:||Management Trainer|
|Salary:||£55,000 - £70,000|
|Contact Name:||Ben Zealley|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2019 16:16|
Would you like to design and deliver the management and leadership programme for an incredibly successful multinational recruitment firm? How does working across the EMEA region to deliver high quality training across a range of offices and countries sound? Do you want to work as part of a wider L&D team within a fast paced, high-performance culture, enabling you to build on your own skill set and experience?
As the management trainer, you would have the opportunity to create a comprehensive training programme for all middle and senior management within the firm for the EMEA region. Reporting directly to the Global Head of L&D, this is a key strategic position within the firm, and as such the successful candidate will be delivering training across the European offices.
The client is a large and very successful multinational IT recruitment firm, with offices across the EMEA region and the US. They are looking to expand the provision of training available for management across the region. It is looking to expand rapidly, hence the scope of the role would keep evolving and progressing.
The main responsibilities for the successful Management Trainer will be:
- Designing and creating an exceptional management training course, following the wider training ethos of the firm
- Delivering this training course to a range of levels across the firm, traveling across a range of offices in the EMEA region
- Work as part of a wider L&D team to continually improve the quality of training across the firm
The successful Management Trainer candidate will have:
- Extensive experience and success working within a relevant recruitment industry, preferably in a management or leadership capacity
- The gravitas and credibility to deliver training to senior managers within the firm
- Proven experience and success working as part of an L&D function in a recruitment firm
This role could be perfect for you! This opportunity won’t be available for long, so apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's