|Job title:||Management Trainer|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £60,000|
|Contact Name:||Tomas Wood|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
Are you an experienced and exceptional L&D with the ambition to progress into a senior training position within an established L&D function? Would you like the opportunity to oversee the functional and systems training of senior managers within this cutting-edge business? If so, this is an exceptional opportunity for you.
My client is a multiple award-winning multi-branded niche recruitment company expanding rapidly across Europe and the US, you will get the opportunity to join a high performing and ever-growing global training team led by an incredible L&D Director. This company will provide you with an opportunity to progress your career and further development of your training skillset.
- Provide coaching to managers within the business including efficient use of their CRM system salesforce
- Design and deliver training aimed at experienced managers and team leaders
- Constantly assess the effectiveness of the training provided and be able to identify methods of improvement to the Board
- Build strong working relationships with Global Leadership Team, including the Board of Directors
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience of writing and delivering sales training across all levels
- Confident and engaging personality enabling them to gain respect from stakeholders of different levels
- In-depth understanding of the commercial value that an effective L&D function can add to a business and be able to provide examples of when you have previously done so
- High levels of creativity with the ability to engage those whom you are teaching and creating training for.