|Job Title:||Management Trainer|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £60,000|
|Contact Name:||Tomas Wood|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2019 14:39|
Are you an experienced and exceptional L&D with the ambition to progress into a senior training position within an established L&D function? Would you like the opportunity to oversee the functional and systems training of senior managers within this cutting-edge business? If so, this is an exceptional opportunity for you.
My client is a multiple award-winning multi-branded niche recruitment company expanding rapidly across Europe and the US, you will get the opportunity to join a high performing and ever-growing global training team led by an incredible L&D Director. This company will provide you with an opportunity to progress your career and further development of your training skillset.
- Provide coaching to managers within the business including efficient use of their CRM system salesforce
- Design and deliver training aimed at experienced managers and team leaders
- Constantly assess the effectiveness of the training provided and be able to identify methods of improvement to the Board
- Build strong working relationships with Global Leadership Team, including the Board of Directors
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience of writing and delivering sales training across all levels
- Confident and engaging personality enabling them to gain respect from stakeholders of different levels
- In-depth understanding of the commercial value that an effective L&D function can add to a business and be able to provide examples of when you have previously done so
- High levels of creativity with the ability to engage those whom you are teaching and creating training for.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's