Management Accountant - Music Publishing - Maternity Cover
|Job Title:||Management Accountant - Music Publishing - Maternity Cover|
|Salary:||£27,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Dunne|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2017 18:52|
Our client a central London based Music Publishing company that is looking for a Management Accountant to support the leadership team. Successful candidates will require an understanding of management accounts and be able to step up to support the continued growth of the business.
The position is best suited (but not limited) to someone with previous experience within the Music Industry, looking for a strategic finance role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the production of monthly P&Ls across plus the associated
- Management Reporting
- Liaise with senior management and other non-Finance staff to ensure financial discipline is maintained
- Balance sheet reconciliations and assisting with the year end
- Prepare and post journals
- Assist with reviewing and providing commentary at client or account level for both Margin and Overheads.
- Preparing monthly Management information packs for senior management.
- Provide meaningful reporting to allow Senior Management to make informed business decisions.
- Plus other ad hoc analysis.
This is the perfect role for anyone looking to further their development in the music industry, or looking to break into it.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Management Accountant - BIG 5 Agency - Maternity Cover
£35,000 - £38,000
Assistant Management Accountant - Brand Agency
£27,000 - £30,000
Finance Manager - Music
£52,000 - £55,000
Management Accountant – MEDIA INDUSTRY – Central London
Central London / Central London
Client Accountant - Entertainment Agency
£23,000 - £25,000