Management Accountant – MEDIA INDUSTRY – Central London
|Job Title:||Management Accountant – MEDIA INDUSTRY – Central London|
|Location:||Central London / Central London|
|Contact Name:||Mathew Lord|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2018 11:09|
Are you an ambitious, self-starter, Management Accountant?
Would you like to work in one of the most exciting industries London has to offer?
Our client, a central London based Media company, are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Management Accountant to assist the Financial Controller in the management of the company through an extremely exciting period of rapid growth.
With Private Equity backing, they are looking to double revenue and market share within the next 18 months to become a renowned name in the industry for bespoke cinematic experience and you could play a vital part in the expansion.
- Multi-site management accounts
- Preparation of month end reports, including management of fixed asset register (with depreciation), accruals and prepayments
- Weekly flash reporting
- Rectifying cash flow management system
- Liaising with site managers and heads of department.
- Assisting on budget process
- Handling of external audit processes.
The ideal Management Accountant:
- Ambitious, motivated and a self-starter
- Excellent technical accounting knowledge
- Experience working with multi-site accounts (not necessary, but preferred)
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Navision experience beneficial
- Incredible communicative skills and telephone manner
- ‘Can-do’ attitude and a strong work ethic
- Finalist or Part-Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
So, if you would like to be an integral part of a rapidly expanding company with career progression potential, please waste no time and click apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London
£37,000 - £40,000
£42,000 - £45,000
£42,000 - £45,000
Accounts Assistant - FILM/TV - West London
£20,000 - £25,000
Finance & Ops Manager - Marketing/ Design - London
£25,000 - £30,000