Management Accountant - Immediate Start
|Job Title:||Management Accountant - Immediate Start|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000|
|Reference:||5797 - 2|
|Contact Name:||Shannon Thomas|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2019 09:44|
Management Accountant – 1 Year FTC
Are you a bright and engaging management accountant looking for a new, challenging role? Are you looking to work in a rapidly-growing and entrepreneurial business? Are you looking to work under and impressive CFO with a welcoming and diverse team?
A boutique, international executive search firm is looking for an ambitious and hardworking management accountant to join them for a 1-year fixed term contract, and depending on business needs, this could result in a permanent position. Operating across the globe, the company is rapidly growing and is in the process of launching a number of pioneering initiatives for the recruitment industry. The business understands the importance of the finance function, with incentives being offered to the whole back office, and there is a sociable and inclusive culture across the firm.
- Rapidly-growing, international executive search firm.
- Award-winning with an excellent culture.
- Forward-thinking and have a great approach to flexible working and working from home.
- Exceptional benefits package and have an office dog on Wednesdays.
- Quarterly parties, weekly lunches and trips across the UK.
- Producing full management accounts for the international and UK-based entities with complex commentary and analysis.
- Prepare value-adding management information and work closely with the CFO to advise on strategic business decisions.
- Consolidating the accounts.
- Assisting with budgets and forecasting.
- Taking responsibility for accruals, prepayments and any adjustments that need to be made to the month end journals.
- Ad hoc duties as necessary.
What You Need
- Experience working within the recruitment industry.
- Experience preparing full management accounts is essential.
- Experience consolidating accounts is preferred.
- Professional and hardworking attitude.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's