Management Accountant - Immediate Start
|Job Title:||Management Accountant - Immediate Start|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £50,000|
|Contact Name:||Shannon Thomas|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2019 09:46|
Management Accountant – Immediate Start
Are you a bright and experienced management accountant looking for a new, challenging role? Are looking to work in a social and open business with a forward-thinking culture? Are you able to start immediately?
An award-winning, international recruitment firm is looking for a management accountant to join them for a 6-month contract at an incredibly exciting time in the business. With attractive, modern offices and branches across the globe, the business is incredibly successful and is looking for someone engaging to support the finance team during a new system implementation. You will be responsible for all month-end duties for the UK entities and will work closely with their impressive finance manager to prepare value-adding financial information for senior management.
This will be a fast-paced and rewarding role with the opportunity to work with some of the most impressive people in the industry.
- International, multi-sector recruitment firm.
- Award-winning across a number of categories.
- Modern offices in a desirable London location.
- Vibrant and welcoming team.
- Preparing full management accounts, including variance analysis, accruals, prepayments and accounts reconciliations.
- Daily cashflow forecasts and reforecasts.
- Statutory accounts production.
- Analysing and providing commentary on commission structures.
- Preparing the balance sheet.
- VAT and tax returns.
- Ad hoc duties where necessary.
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA finalist or qualified accountant.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) or higher.
- Knowledge of double-entry bookkeeping.
Our client is looking for someone who will be available to start the week beginning Monday 27th May so apply now for a response within 48 hours if you have been successful!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's