Management Accountant - Film & TV
|Job Title:||Management Accountant - Film & TV|
|Salary:||£33,000 - £37,000|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Dunne|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2017 14:10|
Our client a central London based Film & TV company that is looking for a Management Accountant to support the Group Financial Controller. Successful candidates will require an understanding of management accounts and be able to step up to support the continued growth of the business.
The position is best suited (but not limited) to someone with previous experience within the Film & TV Industry, looking for a the next step in their financial career.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monthly payroll – IRIS.
- Pensions for PAYE and Freelance staff, submissions.
- Assisting with Monthly Management Accounts, incl accruals, prepayments & in due course, their preparation.
- Multi currency bank reconciliations
- Sales invoicing, sales day book, ledger reconciliation & credit control.
- VAT returns.
- Inter company reconciliation - GBP/USD
- Fixed Asset & depreciation
- Various other tasks.
The person must:
- Be thorough & accurate
- Be flexible in attitude to work taken on.
Be able to communicate well with those outside the Finance Dept.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's