|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£32,000 - £38,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2018 11:54|
Overview of Role
- You must be prepared to complete all the tasks involved working in a fast growing small business, monitoring the UK and German entities
- You must have the ambition to strive for excellence and want to take your career forward to a new level.
- You must have an analytical mindset and love problem solving.
- You must be able to communicate well and have the ability to influence internal and external customers.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and Board pack
- Prepare weekly sales KPI reports Weekly credit card postings and reconciliation
- Daily bank postings together with weekly and monthly bank reconciliations including foreign currency accounts.
- Petty cash postings and reconciliation
- Manage purchase ledgers
- sales ledgers and nominal ledgers for both companies
- Manage credit control and produce 12 week cash forecasts on a weekly basis
- Fixed Asset register and depreciation policies.
- Production and reconciliation of quarterly VAT returns
- Preparation of monthly payroll information including the
- Sales Consultant’s commission calculations for submission to the payroll bureau
- Fully support the Sales Managers with information requests.
- Liaise with the German external accountants and the UK auditors Back up the Financial Controller
Desired Skills and Experience
- Qualified accountant or QBE with 2 to 3 years experience working in a small finance department
- Ability to take accounts to final Trial Balance stage a produce management accounts
- Deadline orientated Exceptional attention to detail
- Good knowledge of the workings of a small finance department
- Good Knowledge of accounting software - Sage Accounts & Sage Payroll
- Strong working knowledge of Excel including pivot tables, vlookups and graphical presentation
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's