|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£28,000 - £35,000|
|Contact Name:||Connor Rumpson|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2020 10:31|
Our client is hiring for a Management Accountant to join their business and support a Financial Controller with month-end tasks.
They require a mature, professional Accounting professional who possesses strong numerical skills and ideally coming with a good academic record and degree-level education.
This is a varied “roll up your sleeves” environment and you will get involved with numerous business-critical projects outside of a traditional finance function however the day to day elements of the role are as follows:
- Responsible for a significant share of management accounting including month-end close processes
- Payroll processing including commission calculations, bonuses and other reward models.
- Third-party contractor fee payments and client invoicing
- Margin analysis
- Cash management, including allocation between accounts
- Ownership of balance sheet reconciliations
- Daily support for Finance Controller in running of the Finance function
- Continuous improvement of internal processes and systems
- Supporting the annual audit
- Completing tax and other regulatory filings
- Ideally candidates will be a studier (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Strong Excel skills to able to own and improve key processes
- Experience of Sage would be beneficial. Some accounting software experience is required
- University degree
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's