|Job title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Samuel Nelan|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
Isn’t it about time you found your perfect role? Have you got an abundance of Management Accounting experience within the creative sector?
My client, a rapidly growing Marketing & Advertising agency is a subsidiary of one of the BIG 5 Advertising agencies. Founded 10 years ago, the company has grown from a start-up to over 4,000 employees and are looking to continue the trend of impressively rapid growth they’ve been experiencing recently by bringing someone in to fill this Management Accountant role and eventually progress to an FM/FC role within the business! This is an amazing opportunity to work in a finance department within a Vibrant and Creative environment that is also social, dynamic and fast-paced.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of Management accounts, including P&L management, accruals, and prepayments
- Participate in the annual, quarterly and monthly budgeting and forecasting process
- Balance Sheet recs
- Ensuring SOX compliance with quarterly reports
- Report to the UK Financial Controller and assist with presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members
- Year-end assistance including stat accounts
- Maintain fixed asset register
In order to be considered you must:
- Have significant experience within a similar finance role
- Have management experience in a similar finance role
If you are a strong and bubbly personality who is sociable, ambitious, confident and always keen to get the job done and you want to work in a rapidly expanding business with an exciting creative background then this is the role for you!
So what are you waiting for? Apply Now!