|Job title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £35,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Garratt|
|Job Published:||20 days ago|
Our client is a high growth professional services firm based on the South Coast, close to Portsmouth.
The business works across multiple sectors including IT, Security, and Engineering and has achieved an impressive year on year growth for the last 5 years. They have a fun, sociable culture and require the individual to be confident with good communication skills to allow them to work closely with the Senior stakeholders in the business.
It is important that any applicants have exposure to Month-End accounting, either in a supporting capacity or with experience of running the process. You will be given a multitude of opportunities to learn, develop and receive mentoring from several senior qualified accountants.
- Preparation of the monthly Management Accounts, including intercompany account reconciliations and other balance sheet reconciliations with guidance from the Group Finance Manager.
- Business Partnering with Other depts and Senior Management Team
- Liaising with bank facility providers and preparation and submission of reporting including reconciled bank and debtor positions.
- Journal posting – accruals & prepayments
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns, reconciliation, and payment of monthly PAYE/NI and support with the preparation of annual P11Ds and PSA submissions to HMRC.
- GP reporting
- Regularly communicating with sales teams to build good relations and ensure efficiency
- Ad hoc analysis
- Part CIMA/ACCA Qualified
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Confident communicator
- Ability to work independently with efficiency and accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Must be trustworthy and capable of working with confidential information relating to all aspects of the business
- Reliable and keen to develop skills
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and company guidelines
- Computer skills involving Microsoft Word and intermediate Excel level (pivot tables, V look-ups)