|Job title:||Management Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Oliver|
|Phone Number:||020 3905 5276|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
£35k - £40k
London – Hybrid Working
Our client is a market leading recruitment company who are going through a period of exponential growth. They are looking to hire a Management Accountant that will be an integral part of supporting their ongoing success.
Within this role you will be completing all reporting requirements to deadline with sufficient supporting document and ensuring finance records are reconciled, accurate and kept up to audit standards at all times.
They have a collaborative and warm culture. Their working environment offers a fast paced, friendly atmosphere that would be well suited to a focused, detail oriented mathematically minded individual.
They understand an employees desire to have autonomy over their work life by offering a highly flexible hybrid working model.
· Prepare the management accounts and supplementary reporting packs
· Carry out all necessary reconciliations for the management accounts and the balance sheet, with detailed analysis on variances
· Work with the MI team in terms of preparing management information for the Senior Management Team of the division to aid business decisions and planning.
· Support client facing teams in producing and presenting consistent and accurate data to deliver to their clients.
· Provide support in answering financial related queries from the business, escalating as required.
· Review debtors and liaise with the Credit Control Team Leader for the division to minimise debt to enable forecasting in relation to Working Capital charges.
· Prepare all commission and bonus calculations, preparing the necessary statements and managing employee queries related to commission.
· Work with the Finance Manager and Finance Director to review all accounting and financial processes of the company to ensure that the standard is such that accurate financial reporting and control is in place to minimise risk.
· Contribute to process improvement initiatives, suggesting changes to enhance accuracy and efficiency of all financial reporting including the reporting of the management accounts, management information and monthly framework returns.
· Work towards your individual and team targets and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) as agreed your Line Manager.
· Attend 1-1’s with your Line Manager to review targets and KPIs and analysis against personal performance.
· Carry out all duties within agreed SLA’s adhering to company policy and standards at all times.
· Carry out ad-hoc duties applicable to your role and within the finance department as and when required.
· GCSE English & Mathematics (or equivalent) Grade C or above
· Qualified or on final level to achieve ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualification
· Competent user of IT, including Microsoft Word & Excel (preferably intermediate), Outlook and internet
· Understanding of basic business finance
· Strong analytical skills and good numeracy skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Knowledge of accounting principles
· Understanding of data analysis and forecasting ü Understanding of process improvement