|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£34,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Connor Rumpson|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2019 09:34|
Management Accountant – London
Our client is a growing professional services business based in the City. As part of a small team, you will be responsible for preparing accounts, and adding commercial input at month-end.
This role will be responsible for helping to produce the Financial reports and board packs, thus providing key Management Information to help drive the growth of the company.
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Assist Management Accounts preparation
- Assist in quarterly forecasts and annual budget process
- Assisting with annual audit
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Using journal imports to post all journals into the finance system for accounts closure
- Raising Invoices - Both perm and contract
- Responsible for weekly 60-day Cash flow forecast
- Management of the Invoice finance facility.
- Any other Ad hoc duties.
- Graduate/part qualified
- Good systems knowledge
- Intermediate Excel - V Looks / Pivots
- Experience in a recruitment environment is desirable
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's