|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Reference:||MA - MC - WB|
|Contact Name:||William Birch|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2019 18:02|
Are you keen on joining a leading independent management consultancy? Can you hit the ground running and take ownership of the management accounts within a high performance business unit?
We are looking for an Interim Management Accountant to join an exciting Management Consultancy with 20 offices across the globe and a strong client base.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Monthly management accounts, commentary and analysis
- Assist with the creation of annual corporate budgets and forecasts
- Producing weekly cash-flow statements and business partner with key stakeholders
- Support key stakeholders with finance queries and explain Financial analysis/performance
- Ensure all internal and external reporting deadlines are met
- Provide commentary and analysis of key performance indicators across various business units. Gathering key information from team members and business stakeholders to ensure month end is efficient.
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) with at least a year PQE
- Professional services experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proficient Excel skills
This role is an immediate need and so please do apply ASAP as we will be interviewing in the short term.
Please apply below.