|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Reference:||MA - MC - WB|
|Contact Name:||William Birch|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2019 18:02|
Are you keen on joining a leading independent management consultancy? Can you hit the ground running and take ownership of the management accounts within a high performance business unit?
We are looking for an Interim Management Accountant to join an exciting Management Consultancy with 20 offices across the globe and a strong client base.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Monthly management accounts, commentary and analysis
- Assist with the creation of annual corporate budgets and forecasts
- Producing weekly cash-flow statements and business partner with key stakeholders
- Support key stakeholders with finance queries and explain Financial analysis/performance
- Ensure all internal and external reporting deadlines are met
- Provide commentary and analysis of key performance indicators across various business units. Gathering key information from team members and business stakeholders to ensure month end is efficient.
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) with at least a year PQE
- Professional services experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proficient Excel skills
This role is an immediate need and so please do apply ASAP as we will be interviewing in the short term.
Please apply below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's