|Job title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||William Birch|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Do you want to work for a forward-thinking and fast-growing consultancy? Are you a lateral thinking and driven finance professional keen to thrive in an expeditious environment? Are you part qualified and experienced within a professional service based business?
If so, you could be the person my client is looking for! A leading London based consultancy is looking for a part-qualified accountant to come and join their thriving business. They have an international presence and focus on transforming businesses with their innovative approach and genuine insight.
- Monthly reporting: P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow
- Production of SLT and Board packs
- Payroll, VAT returns, and PAYE
- Financial reporting and policies
- Project accounting in order to support the project managers
- Cash flow and revenue forecasting
- Year-end audit and budget
- ACCA/CIMA Qualified/Part Qualified
- Eagerness to get involved and progress in their accounting career
- Financial force or similar experience
- Excellent time-management and experience working to tight deadlines and contribution to finance deliverables
- Strong communicator with the ability to manage various stakeholders and apply pressure where necessary
We are keen to have someone starting ASAP, with interviews available at short notice. As such, if the above is you, don’t wait! Get in touch!