|Job title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£38,000 - £42,000|
|Contact Name:||Samuel Nelan|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Are you a Qualified/Finalist in your ACCA/CIMA qualification and have experience within the creative sector? Do you love the autonomy of running a finance team whilst also having the support of an experienced FD?
My client, a leading Events and Market Research business in their field, are looking to continue the trend of exponential growth they’ve been experiencing recently by bringing someone in to fill this MA role and eventually step up to an FC/FD role within the business! Working in the finance department of this rapidly growing company will provide a vast amount of exposure, management, and an opportunity to work within a young, dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Full ownership of monthly management accounts including P&L and balance sheet
- Preparing and presenting management information to senior stake holders
- Responsible for cash-flow forecasting
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Assist with year-end statutory accounts
In order to be considered you must be:
- Qualified/Finalist in your CIMA/ACCA
- Have experience producing full management accounts including P&L and balance sheet
It is desired that you:
- Have previous experience in Media/Marketing services
If you are autonomous, ambitious, confident, always keen to get the job done and you want to work in a fantastic business with an exciting, creative background then this is the role for you!