|Job title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £50,000 pro rata|
|Contact Name:||Barney Capstick|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Does a mature & professional working environment appeal to you? Would you like to work closely with an FC who will help you reach the next stage in your career?
As a result of their exceptional growth over the last three years where they have tripled in turnover (now £90m) they are looking to bring in a Management Accountant on a 6month contract with the view to going permanent.
A key reason behind their continued growth & mature working environment is their methodology in hiring staff with prior experience within the financial services market. They truly understand & mirror the sector which they recruit into.
The key responsibilities are:
- The supervision of every account and investment of the companies
- Enabling the production of quarterly and annual reports are on time through the help you provide the Financial Controller
- Managing the more junior members of the accounting team
- Monitoring the accounting systems and processes, including suggesting areas in which they could be improved
- To ensure the accurate execution of the monthly staff payroll
- Supporting the senior management staff and educating them on the financial aspects of the business when necessary
The ideal Management Accountant will have:
- Exceptional communication skills
- A commercial understanding of finance
- Experience of working in the service sector
- A preference to working in a more mature and professional environment
The continued growth of the company means the role must be filled imminently therefore if you want to change your life for the better then apply today!