|Job title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£39,000 - £45,000|
|Reference:||6057 - 2|
|Contact Name:||Shannon Thomas|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
Are you a bright and ambitious management accountant looking for a commercially-focused role? Are you looking to work in an international business in a fast-paced, value-adding position? Are you looking to work with a number of impressive individuals and play a key role in influencing the strategic direction of the business?
A large, international consultancy group is looking for a personable and driven management accountant to join them at an incredibly exciting time in the business. Working alongside one other, you will be responsible for producing management accounts and business partnering with the Managing Directors of each brand within the division. You will work closely with senior stakeholders to present financial information in a clear way to assist key decision makers in directing the next strategic steps of the business. This is a people-orientated role with a clear progression path within this division or potentially even further.
- International consultancy firm with an international presence.
- Well-established business with a fast-paced and cooperative environment.
- Sector-leading with high-profile clients across the globe.
- Forward-thinking and pioneers a number of initiatives improving diversity and inclusion.
- Open culture which puts emphasis on the importance of the back-office functions to the wider business.
- Producing monthly management accounts with full commentary and analysis.
- Preparing value-adding management information and presenting this information to senior stakeholders.
- Business partnering with the CEOs and Managing Directors of each brand, providing financial insight and advice on key business decisions.
- Preparing quarterly budgets and forecasts and liaising with Operations to provide a critical review of future business planning.
- Working closely with consultants across the business to analyse KPIs and drive performance across the firm.
- Completing monthly, quarterly and annual US submissions.
- Monthly cost and margin reviews.
- Support the internal and external audit processes.
- Ad hoc reporting where necessary.
What You Need
- Qualified or part-qualified ACCA, CIMA or ACA.
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills; the ability to prepare macros from scratch is not essential but must be able to manipulate data using existing models.
- Experience working within a professional services firm (Consultancy, Law, Media or Recruitment sectors).
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to present financial information to non-financial stakeholders in a clear manner.