|Job title:||Management Accountant|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £38,000|
|Contact Name:||Shannon Thomas|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
Are you bright and engaging accountant looking for a new, exciting role? Are you looking to work in a value-adding role where you will make a difference to the finance function from day one? Are you looking for a social team that offer great progression opportunities?
A growing recruitment group are looking for a bright and dynamic accountant to join them at an incredibly exciting time in the business. Working under their incredibly impressive FD, you will assist the financial controller in producing the monthly management accounts for each company across their international locations and will work to improve processes across the finance function. The business is continuing to expand its brands internationally and you will have the opportunity to play a key role in influencing their growth strategies and driving commerciality.
This is a dynamic role with a broad range of duties within a company that offers a clear progression path to a regional financial controller position.
- International, multi-sector recruitment group.
- Rapidly-growing, increasing headcount and profitability year-on-year.
- Multi award-winning across a number categories.
- Social enterprise with a strong community focus.
- Assist the financial controller with the preparation of monthly management accounts for each brand across each international location.
- Prepare the monthly Profit and Loss statement and advise the financial controller on the data and any variances
- Drive improvements across the finance function, streamlining systems and procedures to increase efficiency.
- Prepare key KPIs and financial metrics and provide full commentary on these factors.
- Assist in the preparation of the audit files.
- Post accruals and prepayments and maintain the fixed asset register and depreciation charges.
- Partner with colleagues across each international location to maintain intercompany balances.
- Involvement in the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Ad hoc duties where necessary.
What you Need
- Actively studying for ACCA, CIMA or ACA exams.
- At least 2 years’ accounting experience.
- Intermediate excel skills – Vlookups, Sumifs, Pivot Tables etc. Advanced skills are desirable.
- Experience preparing management accounts to trial balance or further.