|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Shannon Thomas|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2019 18:06|
Are you a bright and motivated accountant looking for a new, exciting position? Are you looking for a hands-on role where you can be at the forefront of building a finance function? Are you looking for a role that offers clear progression and a sociable, welcoming team?
A rapidly-growing and vibrant recruitment company is looking for an ambitious management accountant to join them at an incredibly exciting time in the business. Reporting directly into the CEO, you will be responsible for producing the management accounts and will provide financial insight, analysis and guidance on performance in order to drive strategic decisions across the business. You will be responsible for managing one team member and will have a great opportunity to progress into a finance manager position or further. The business invests heavily into its back-office function and also into team incentives and nights out so this is definitely a role where you will enhance both your personal and professional skills.
- Investor-backed, international recruitment business.
- Strong and well-supported back-office function.
- Encourage employee inclusion and pay for team nights out and regular incentives.
- Producing management accounts and reporting to the group.
- Full ownership of cashflow reporting and forecasting.
- Business partner with stakeholders across the company and working closely with the CEO to influence the strategic direction of the business.
- Provide complex commentary and analysis on all financial information.
- Ensure timely and accurate month end and assist with budget forecasting and re-forecasting.
- Prepare balance sheet and profit and loss statement.
- Preparation of commission calculations and statements, to be delivered to different levels of stakeholders.
- Assist with the preparation for the business’ year end audit process.
- Managing a bright accounts apprentice.
What you Need
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified or finalist
- Experience in a professional services business, ideally recruitment or executive search.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30,000 - £37,000
Senior Management Accountant
£40,000 - £50,000
Management Accountant - Immediate Start
City of London
£30,000 - £40,000
Interim Senior Management Accountant (one year fixed-term contract)
£25,000 - £30,000