|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £35,000|
|Contact Name:||Shannon Thomas|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2019 08:58|
Are you an up-and-coming accountant looking for a role in an exciting new industry? Are you looking for a long-term role that offers you clear progression to financial controller or even further? Are you looking for a people-focused role where you will have the chance to work with a number of FTSE 100 companies?
An impressive and rapidly-growing legal consultancy business is looking for a management accountant to join their vibrant and sociable team. Working in an incredibly niche sector, you would have the opportunity to work under an incredibly engaging CFO and would have an excellent progression path. You would be producing the management accounts and as you progress through the business, you will have the opportunity to assist with the opening of new offices and even M&A! You would also be working very closely with two partners of the firm who are both incredibly personable and would allow you exposure to all areas across the business.
- Niche and successful investigative consultancy which builds and initiates legal strategies.
- Operates on an international scale and has ambitious plans to open new offices in a number of locations.
- 3 experienced partners and an impressive CFO to provide guidance and support across a variety of areas within the business.
- Supports both personal and professional development, providing full study support and a clear progression plan.
- Fully preparing management accounts to trial balance and providing commentary and analysis to senior stakeholders.
- Producing monthly sales reports, statistics and graphs to be used by senior management.
- Assisting with monthly sales, balance sheet and month end reconciliations.
- Taking responsibility for accruals, prepayments and any adjustments that need to be made to produce the month end journals.
- Working closely with different levels of stakeholders to review and agree month end balances.
- Debtor management of high-profile and sensitive clients.
- Tight control over invoicing to ensure the smooth-running of the business.
- Other ad hoc duties such as credit control or report writing as and when needed.
What you need
- Studying towards CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualification.
- 3-4 years’ accounting experience.
- Experience within the professional services industry would be preferred.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's