|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£28,000 - £32,000|
|Contact Name:||Tom Manning|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2019 09:40|
Are you an ambitious Accountant looking for career progression? Do you want to work for a company that has serious growth plans? Do you want to be part of a collaborative culture that rewards and values its staff?
Our client is an astoundingly fast growth professional services firm with private equity backing. Already having an international presence, our client is seeking to establish themselves as market leaders in their field and we need astute accountants to help them get there.
- Maintenance of Balance sheets and month end reconciliations
- Assisting with monthly Sales and Cost reconciliations
- Posting of all standard and month end adjustment journals into Sage including accruals and prepayments
- Producing all necessary monthly sales reports, statistics and graphs to agreed deadlines.
- Maintain purchase ledgers
- VAT and PAYE returns
- Raising and sending invoices
- Bank postings and reconciliations
- Aged debtors’ analysis
- Reviewing monthly intercompany charges and agreeing month end balances
- Assisting with Year-end Audits and Statutory reporting for all entities
- University degree
- Good Excel skills
- Confident building relationships externally
- Previous Recruitment experience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's