|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Location:||Hillingdon, West London|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Molly Hogan|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2019 14:24|
A VC-backed management consultancy business that has been established for over 30 years, with multiple international offices.
We have placed a number of people into the finance function and have consistently received positive feedback about the company culture, progression opportunities and the senior management team that you will be reporting into. They have won a number of awards for company culture, including being in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For list.
Most recently, someone I placed into the business less than a year ago was promoted to a much more senior position in another business in the group.
- Complete monthly, quarterly and annual submissions to the US parent company.
- Support effective forecasting and cost-saving.
- Prepare monthly and weekly reporting.
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts and supporting the production of the monthly board pack, along with variance analysis and commentary.
- Completing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Journal postings, accruals and prepayments.
- Preparation of regular cash forecasting and cash balances.
- Critically reviewing analysis, KPIs and commentaries with senior operational team.
- Providing analysis and support to the financial controller.
- Supporting the audit process both internally and externally.
What You Need
- Excellent verbal and written communication, alongside a driven work ethic.
- Studying towards your ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualification.
- Recruitment or services sector experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's