|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£42,000 - £55,000|
|Contact Name:||Michael Lavery|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2019 17:47|
Management Accountant – Tower Hill
A private equity backed, highly acquisitive and growing fintech consultancy based in the heart of Central London are looking for a bright and dynamic management accountant to join them at an incredibly exciting time in the business. The business works with some of the world’s leading financial services companies and as the management accountant, you will be working under an impressive financial controller to produce monthly reports and management information. You will also have the opportunity to get involved in a number of exciting commercial and strategic projects, allowing you to partner with department heads across the business and become the face of the finance function.
- Overseeing and improving all month-end procedures.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Cashflow management and forecasting.
- Production of monthly KPIs for board and investor reports.
- Oversight of accounts receivables and accounts payables.
- Production of annual statutory accounts and tax packs.
- Ad-hoc analysis to support key business decisions.
- Autonomy to improve and enhance processes resolving issues, increasing automation and implementing the most efficient practices.
- Qualified (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) preferably ACA/CA.
- Management accounting experience.
- Excellent mathematic and analytical skills.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Team-orientated; a can-do attitude and collegiate approach.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Sage is desirable.
- Experience within an SME environment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's