|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Michael Lavery|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2018 11:01|
My client is a growing construction firm based in North London. As the Management Accountant you will be the head of the finance department having to manage multiple people.
- Leadership experience and ability to motivate and grow a team.
- Ability to work to high level of accuracy with attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to manage and prioritise own and team workload
- Credit Control
- Reconcile accounts to outsourced bookkeeping
- Bank Reconciliations
- Prepare and post Accruals, Prepayments and Depreciation monthly for 3 companies.
- Prepare accurate and timely management accounts producing figures to present to the Managing Director.
- Prepare monthly payroll for 2 companies and support payroll for 1 company Including pension processing.
- Deal with HMRC Queries.
- Prepare Quarterly VAT Returns for 3 companies.
- Monthly CIS returns for 3 companies.
- Monthly PAYE Reconciliations
- Some day to day processing will be required.
- Will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Able to start immediately
- Knowledge of Sage, Payroll and Excel
- Previous CIS Experience is a must.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's