|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£32,000 - £37,000|
|Contact Name:||Michael Lavery|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2018 11:06|
Our client is a global digital recruitment agency based in the heart of central London. As the Management Accountant you will be responsible for a vast array of accounting responsibilities. The Management Accountant will be growing into a Financial Controller in the business.
Salary: £32,000 - £37,000 + Study Support
- Working closely with the Finance Director to ensure management accounts are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- Bank reconciliations and posting of journals.
- Ensuring all cashflow forecasts are updates.
- Assisting the Finance Director in all annual audits.
- Partnering with overseas offices to ensure cash is collected in a timely manner.
- Carry out full credit check on new clients in the UK.
- Ensure all monthly commission statements are updated for the consultants.
- Ad hoc duties.
The ideal candidate:
- Part qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA).
- Keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced recruitment environment.
- Highly organised with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Very ambitious and hard working.
- Experience using SAGE is desirable.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's