|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Dan Pallant|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2018 10:06|
Management Accountant – SW London
Our client is looking for an experienced accountant to join their fast growing professional services business based in South-West London. They have recently received Private Equity backing and are looking to strengthen their infrastructure. Therefore, this is a newly created role reporting to the FC.
The business is going through an extended period of growth, and are hiring within their back office to maintain this expansion. This role will suit a Part-qualified or studying, ambitious accountant who has exposure to preparing month-end accounts. Working closely with an experienced FC, and a team of qualified accountants you will be given the opportunity to report and provide vital MI.
Below is a breakdown of the role's main duties;
- Production of month Management Accounts
- Reconciling intercompany accounts
- Provide comprehensive commentary & analysis of accounts
- Journal Postings
- Intercompany recharges
- Assist in developing improved processes to accommodate the increased activity of the global business.
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns
- Filing of all annual returns for UK companies
- Weekly reporting of Sales Ledger ensuring revenue capture e.g. testing all UK sales ledger portals
- Check manually raised invoices (permanent placements) raised and posted by the Credit Controller.
- Reconciliations - Bank & Petty Cash
- Variance Analysis
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's