|Job Title:||Legal Advisor|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Ferdiye Ozler|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2018 17:00|
Do you hold a law degree with commercial contracts experience? Are you looking to join a fast-paced business for an inhouse Legal Advisor position? Read on!
This international multi-brand recruitment business has the perfect blend between being family run and modern. Investing in their people and general infrastructure, they aim to constantly ensure it is a great, fun and comfortable place to work for their members of staff.
The Legal Advisor role is ideal for someone who wants to develop their legal experience as it will entail working with commercial contracts through to legal projects.
- Review, draft and negotiate commercial contracts and agreements
- Provide advice to mitigate risk for the business
- Ensure business is always compliant with contemporary regulations
- Deal with day to day queries on all legal matters
- Legal degree is essential
- Previous commercial contracts experience
- Recruitment sector experience will be ideal but not essential
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's