|Job Title:||Legal Advisor|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Zoe West|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2019 11:38|
Are you an experienced Legal Graduate with extensive knowledge in Employment Law? Want to join a fast base experienced company?
Then I have the role for you, working for one of the vital companies in the Recruitment Sector as a Legal Advisor.
- Supporting relevant initiatives – such as Compliance+ and other audits, training and assessments programmes.
- Providing internal staff members with political, legal and compliance support.
- Researching and drafting member briefings, guidance, and other documentation as part of the legal team.
- Providing timely updates on imminent changes to the law, compliance activity, and industry best practice.
- Building relationships with Government bodies
- Delivering presentations on legislative and regulatory issues affecting the recruitment industry.
- Investigating and responding to complaints received
- Ad hoc legal support to the business and its members such as reviewing contracts and drafting letters
- Legal qualification, such as a law degree or GDL and LPC or other equivalent qualifications required.
- Legal experience in a commercial environment required in recruitment or associated service industry.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and time management skills required.
- Will suit adaptable, pro-active individual used to working in a client/member focused environment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's