Learning and Development Manager
|Job Title:||Learning and Development Manager|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £55,000|
|Contact Name:||Tomas Wood|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2018 13:39|
Are you an experienced L&D professional interested in working for an award winning recruitment business? Does the idea of designing and implementing a comprehensive L&D plan to support the dynamic growth of a diverse tech recruitment company interest you? If you have worked in a training and development role within the recruitment sector then you may be the perfect person to take this opportunity to shape their L&D and support this companies development.
I am currently working with a tech recruitment group, who over the past 15 years has grown to become one of the leaders in their respective markets, providing a comprehensive range of recruitment services to their clients. With extensive specific knowledge in the niche recruitment areas, their focus on the business has achieved fantastic results in the last few years and they are looking to double in size in the next few years and open a number of new global offices.
- Working with the Head of People, the role involves designing a blended learning and development strategy for all sales staff to be rolled out across all 6 international offices, underpinning the values and philosophy of the company
- Build an in-class sales academy, implementing this across all the businesses global offices
- Through building relationships with business leaders understand where the skill gaps in the business are – create specific material to be delivered individually / to groups to fill the gaps
- Identification, research, and implementation of new sales models within the business to ensure sustained growth
- Reporting on the effectiveness of training across each global office
- Work with external consultants to assist in the delivery of the management training across the business
Required skills, personality and experience:
- At least 18 months experience in a Learning and Development role within a recruitment company involving designing and delivering sales training
- Able to effectively collaborate and build numerous relationships with senior stakeholders
- Strong organisational and project management skills are essential
- Excellent communication skills, confident and passionate
It is crucial that you are able to travel abroad regularly!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's