Learning & Development Manager - New York
|Job Title:||Learning & Development Manager - New York|
|Salary:||$55,000 - $80,000|
|Contact Name:||Jon Martin|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2017 15:21|
Are you a Learning & Development Specialist working within the recruitment sector looking to move overseas?
I am working with a private equity backed multi-brand recruitment business embarking on a strong growth journey over the next few years. Based over 4 offices in the US and joining a regional team of 3 you will be responsible for developing managers and leaders to increase overall profitability and overseeing the current team. All recruiters start off in the business as Trainee Consultants so you will be expected to get involved in delivering academy training as well.
Main purpose of Job
To provide learning & development support to managers, team leaders & consultants across the Americas within our client to increase their effectiveness in their roles.
Development is delivered through a scheduled programme of courses and workshops, supported by 1:1, small group and ad-hoc activity. You will have full control and autonomy of the creation and delivery of training materials. Use of blended learning methods is of growing importance in the function.
Main Functions of the Job
- Design, deliver and produce training and learning materials.
- Consult with various areas of the business to deliver a range of training and or development solutions to meet on-going business needs.
- When appropriate, prepare proposals and project scopes to meet the needs of the business.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of training in support of corporate and development initiatives.
- This role is a key position as you will have full autonomy for the creation and delivery of training to all team leaders and managers
- The role demands that knowledge be applied to delivering training across a broad range of areas.
- It is essential you have worked in a learning and development position within a recruitment business
- Relevant instructional design experience in relation to the creation of e-learning
- Ability to conduct a TNA and subsequent proposal.
Not essential, but preferable requirements
- CIPD qualified or another
- Experience in creating e-learning
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's