Learning & Development Manager for a global recruiter
|Job Title:||Learning & Development Manager for a global recruiter|
|Contact Name:||Jon Martin|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2017 13:55|
I have partnered with a global tech recruitment and talent management organisation with multiple brands who are looking for a strategic Learning and Development Manager to build a learning platform / strategy for the organisation in order to attract, engage and retain the best possible people for the company. Working closely with the Head of HR and the three MDs you will be expected to conduct a thorough training needs analysis and write training programmes / material for sales staff and managers of all levels.
- Design and delivery of learning solutions to all sales and mangerial levels within the business
- Developing and mentoring a junior L&D professional to deliver academy level training (and above)
- Regularly attend all regional offices to meet with key stakeholders and deliver individual and group training as required.
- Create and deliver the learning and development elements of the on-boarding process, for all new appointees to the Group.
- Continually evaluate, review and develop the training content to underpin their career development programme for all Recruiters.
- Investigate new and innovative approaches to all aspects of the 360 degree recruitment process to share best practice and ensure our recruiters are at the forefront of Recruitment practice.
- Identify, monitor and review learning & development outcomes to ensure knowledge is effectively embedded and utilised in accordance with learning objectives.
- Be innovative in the delivery of training in both formal and informal settings, using relevant course materials, technology and support documents as appropriate.
- Partner with the HR department and key stakeholders to identify, engage and develop high performing employees and source and deliver appropriate development opportunities.
- Training within a recruitment sector business is important, the ideal candidate will display progression within an L&D function in a recruitment business (3+ years in a training role within a recruitment business ideally)
- A relevant training and or management qualification is desirable but not essential (i.e. CIPD CTP, Training Foundation Diploma, CTTLS.)
- Experience conducting training needs analysis and designing learning solutions is essential
- Management experience is important
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's