Learning and Development Manager
|Job title:||Learning and Development Manager|
|Salary:||£50,000 - £60,000|
|Contact Name:||Matt Franklin|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
Learning and Development Manager– Recruitment
Our client, a leading global search firm is looking for a Learning & Development Manager to join them in a newly created role.
Having gone through significant growth since inception they now have over 10internationaloffices and are looking for an L&D Manager to help build out best-in-class learning programs and strategies for all levels of consultants and management within the business.
You will work closely with an extremely accomplished HR Director and effectively take ownership of the global CPD strategy. Whilst not directly delivering content, you will pull together internal and external resources (established trainers and coaches), with the aim of developing and enhancing the L&D offering. The role will focus on incorporating aspects of onboarding, objective-setting, performance management and measurement, career progression, culture and inclusion.
• Develop and implement a progressive learning and development program
• Manage and develop existing training functionality
• Research external training providers and identifying potential partners for the business
• Incorporate innovative L&D techniques and varied platforms
• Align the L&D offering with business requirements and role competencies
• Work closely with managers to ensure integration of talent management and career progression
• Coordinate and facilitate delivery against a strategic plan
• Incorporating L&D into employee experience and culture of the company
• Play an integral role in induction, onboarding, cultural initiatives, and inclusion
• Oversee the global mentor /buddy program
• Communicate and build effective relationships with colleagues
• Strive continually for improvement and demonstrate strong organisational skills
• Promote core behaviours and values.
Candidates MUST have strong experience of creating, enhancing and maintaining learning and development programs within a RECRUITMENT or EXECUTIVE SEARCH firm. You will ideally have international experience, specifically the US and / or AsiaPac.
This is an excellent opportunity for a bright, ambitious and motivated learning and development professional to join a growing, high-performing search firm in a business-critical role.
Please note that candidates without the prerequisite recruitment / search firm experience will not be considered for the role.