Lead Sales Consultant / Managing Director
|Job Title:||Lead Sales Consultant / Managing Director|
|Salary:||$55,000 - $75,000 + commission|
|Contact Name:||Jon Martin|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2019 10:30|
Are you an experienced recruiter looking for a new challenge within a renowned recruitment group? Does the opportunity to grow and develop a small team of recruiters into a high performing unit in the next 5 years interest you?
My client is a privately owned full-service recruitment group with 4 offices across the US who have grown steadily since inception 15 years ago, they operate in a range of recruitment sectors and focus on delivering an exceptional service to their clients within each market they focus on. One of the main brands is seeking a Managing Director to manage and develop (initially) a small team of recruiters whilst ensuring an individual contribution of sales and recruiting. This role will be responsible for a variety of daily / weekly / monthly duties as well as responsible for all matters related to staffing, recruiting and BD.
Main responsibilities include
- Manage and develop a team of 2 recruiters within the office
- Focus on hiring within the team to achieve the overall business goals (team of 15 within 5 years
- Set and measure individual and team goals and priorities daily and weekly to ensure individuals activity goals and objectives our exceeded
- Initiate and manage regular meetings to review activity and ensure goals are exceeded
- Problem solve and perform on spot training with your team to ensure adherence to company policy and best practice
- Periodic monitoring of the quality of each team member's daily plan to ensure personal and departmental growth objectives are being met
- Performing a 360 recruiter role, fully responsible for building up your own desk, picking up roles and utilising the team to place them.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their business and staffing needs
- Managing all candidate and client relationships, including negotiating, coaching / counselling candidates, qualifying candidates etc.
Experience / Competencies needed:
- Bachelors Degree and 3+ years experience in a 360 recruitment position
- Exceptional organisational leadership and interpersonal management skills – including training, guidance, assigning tasks, prioritising, performance management etc
- Excellent communication skills, highly collaborative, flexible
- Strong stakeholder management skills