Lead/ Principal Recruitment Consultant - Data & AI Sector
Working with the best companies in AI and Computer vision businesses from across the globe will be your day to day! If you have a passion for all things tech we should speak! We are proud to support one of most innovative and forward thinking recruitment agencies! Our client can proudly shout about a global footprint and deep rooted relationships within the sector fostered by countless years of first class delivery!
Does this sound like you?
- 3 years plus recruitment experience – Technology is important however as our client focusses on potential other technical markets will be welcomed (Don’t be shy)
- Evidence of goal setting, exceeding personal and professional targets.
- Are you a role model? Have you achieved something spectacular or something you are proud of outside of recruitment our client prides itself on being the best version of you!
- Achieved Top Biller or Companywide milestones.
- Strong work ethic with a passion for Technology/AI.
- Managed a team of 2 Plus recruiters should you wish to continue down the path of building your own team.
What will your day look like?
- The best recruiters do the simple things right – Strong day plan? Connected and focused on your network?
- Getting out of the office and meeting your client and candidate networks
- Generate new business opportunities through networking and your finely tuned business development skills.
- Lend insight into best practices and new ways of generating personal and companywide revenue.
- Access to the very best technology available to recruiters to ensure you hit and exceed your targets and ambitions.
The good bits??
- Market-leading training and development plans – Your career is a two-way street not just take but crucial to give back to your own journey.
- Your health and happiness – 41K
- Charity and further incentives to give back!
- Generous time off so you can enjoy the fruits of your hard work!
- International offices for future progression and see how the other half live!
Contact: James@caminopartners.co.uk or pop him a call on 1 646 751 8614