|Job title:||L&D Trainer|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £35,000|
|Contact Name:||Matt Franklin|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Would you like to work as an L&D Trainer in an incredibly high growth global tech recruitment firm? How does using your experience as a successful recruitment consultant to train all new starters joining the firm in successful delivery practice sound? Do you want to work with a wider L&D team to progress your own skill set, whilst working as part of a hugely driven and high-performing culture.
As an L&D Trainer , you would be responsible for providing training on delivery and the entire candidate process to new starters joining the firm. You would have significant responsibility for managing and guiding new starters throughout their first 3-9 months within the firm, to the point where they are fully trained in best delivery practice. Whilst there is established successful training material in place, you would have the freedom to build on this, developing your expertise around content creation.
The client is a very ambitious, dynamic and rapidly growing multinational recruitment firm, focusing on Tech recruitment. They have significant growth plans both geographically and within the sectors the operate within. They place a large emphasis on employee well-being and up-skilling, leading to a long and fulfilling career.
The main responsibilities for the successful L&D Trainer will be:
· Providing world class training and induction on delivery and the candidate process to all new starters joining the firm
· Managing and guiding new starters through their first months in the firm, ensuring they remain on track and develop all required key competencies to a high standard
· Working with senior stakeholders to develop training in place, ensuring it is always maintained at the highest quality.
The successful Training Manager candidate will have:
· At least 1-2 years of experience working as a successful recruitment consultant.
· Experience working in a training role, where they have coached delivery and the candidate process to a high standard in the context of a contracts desk
· The drive and desire to progress rapidly within the firm and take on a variety of responsibilities
This role could be perfect for you! This opportunity won’t be available for long, so apply now!