L&D Manager - Hong Kong
|Job title:||L&D Manager - Hong Kong|
|Salary:||£55,000 - £65,000|
|Contact Name:||Matt Franklin|
|Job Published:||30 days ago|
Are you looking for the opportunity to have full autonomy of an L&D function looking after the business's Asia offices?
Are you looking to manage and design all training & development of a specialist team with hyper growth plans?
One of the leading technology and insurance recruitment solution companies is looking to bring on an experienced L&D Manager to support in the delivery of their business strategy. The company has secured investment to expand globally, with the plans to increase head count in all territories.
The role will play an integral part in ensuring hires are given support to succeed within the business; Whilst also developing existing team to fit the company's current ethos.
Learning & Development Key Responsibilities:
· Management of the New Start Programme. Running on boarding process, ensuring high standards throughout.
· Design and creation of all training content. Working with management to access training needs.
· Coordination of external Suppliers and training.
· Instill business values in all training in all territories.
· Review of delivery methods for training including digital class room.
· Conduction SWOT analysis of existing training content and implementing action plans to maximise on opportunities and minimise threats.
The ideal Learning & Development will have:
· Experience in L&D within a recruitment or sales driven environment.
· Passion for people development.
· Strategic mind set.
· Experience designing and delivering L&D programs.
· Be professional, positive and able to take initiative whilst being straight talking.