|Job Title:||L&D Manager|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £50,000|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2019 10:22|
Would you like to lead the L&D function at a dynamic, rapidly expanding recruitment firm based in central Birmingham? How does running an incredibly successful L&D function, with the scope to expand and build up on it, sound? Could you see yourself creating your own training content within a firm which really values the progression of all its employees?
As the L&D Manager, you would take charge of an existing successful L&D program, with a proven record of delivering successful new starters. This is a great opportunity to build your own skillset within a supportive firm, and progress to creating and delivering training for more senior management. There would be extensive training and support available to develop yourself whilst delivering high quality training.
The firm is a very ambitious recruitment firm operating across a wide variety of sectors, aiming to be market leaders within its sectors. Based in central Birmingham, it is aiming to grow and expand rapidly, and implement L&D as a pillar of that growth. They place a large emphasis on creating a dynamic and vibrant company culture, which has proven success in shaping and upskilling a range of successful employees.
The main responsibilities for the successful L&D Manager candidate are:
- Delivering a successful L&D program to new starters using a variety of training techniques
- Working with senior stakeholders to create & develop successful long-term training strategies
- Creatively locate and address any gaps in knowledge and capability across the business
The ideal L&D Manager candidate will have:
- Proven experience coaching new starters all the way to successful billers
- Excellent desk side coaching skills
- The drive and desire to work in an energetic, high-performing culture
- Success as a recruitment consultant
Then this role could be perfect for you! This opportunity won’t be available for long, so apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's