|Job Title:||L&D Manager|
|Location:||New York City (Open to relocating candidates)|
|Salary:||$65,000 - $110,000|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2019 15:35|
Are you a skilled recruitment trainer with the ambition to progress into a senior training position within an established L&D function? Would you like the opportunity to join an incredible team of motivated and energetic people who are seeking to develop the next generation of recruiters? If so, this is an exceptional opportunity for you.
My client is a multiple award-winning multi-sector global recruitment company. The company’s mission is to be a global leader in niche and innovative talent solutions. This company will provide you with a springboard to progress your career and further development of your training skill set.
- Writing material/programs, including classroom, induction and desk casing (one-to-one) training for employees throughout the business
- Carry out training for all levels of management within the company across our client US locations
- Liaise with other managers within our client's L&D function in order to meet the company’s specific training needs and identify methods to provide effective support for all consultants
- Converse with this companies’ clients to highlight the importance of the entire 'customer journey’ for employees and identify ways in which this process can be improved
Key skills/experience required:
- 2+ years of experience in training experienced recruitment consultants within any recruitment environment
- Thrives and enjoys a fast-paced and hard-working environment and has the ability to bring new ideas to the L&D function within the company
- Engaging, proactive and has with the ability to communicate effectively with consultants and other stakeholders within the company