|Job Title:||L&D Manager|
|Salary:||£45,000 - £60,000|
|Contact Name:||Ben Zealley|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2019 14:43|
Are you a talented L&D professional with extensive experience within the recruitment sector?
Do you have the skillset to own the Learning & Development function within an internationally recognized recruitment company? If so, then this could be the perfect role for you.
My client is a unique multi-sector recruitment company of international standing who provide an unparalleled level of exceptional service for both their clients and candidates. Over the past decades they have achieved strong international growth and now have offices in the US and across Europe; it is fundamental that they can bring in an experienced and talented professional to ensure they continue to grow going forward.
- Create and implement effective onboard training for the entry-level population that is aligned with the strategic goals of the business
- Design and deliver training aimed at experienced consultants and team leaders
- Constantly assess the effectiveness of the training provided and be able to identify methods of improvement to the Board
- Build strong working relationships with Global Leadership Team, including the Board of Directors
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience of writing and delivering recruitment training across all levels
- Confident and engaging personality enabling them to gain respect from stakeholders of different levels
- In-depth understanding of the commercial value that an effective L&D function can add to a business and be able to provide examples of when you have previously done so
- High levels of creativity with the ability to engage those whom you are teaching and creating training for.