|Job Title:||L&D Consultant|
|Salary:||$40,000 - $60,000|
|Contact Name:||Gary Marshall|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2019 15:17|
Are you an experienced Learning and Development professional with proven experience within a Sales or Customer Service environment?
Are you skilled at designing and delivering training and enjoy working within a fast-paced environment?
My client, a high performing multi-sector recruitment company with multiple offices across the US, UK and Asia. They are seeking a skilled and ambitious sales training professional to join their current high performing global L&D team to sit within the group people function.
Due to recent and planned extensive future growth, this opportunity has arisen which will allow you to help scale the business effectively whilst working in high performance and collaborative environment.
· Manage, deliver and assess two core training programmes focused on the new starter and consultant population
· Coaching associates and consultants on a one on one basis
· Delivering on the job coaching sessions and forums to embed Associate and Consultant learning
· Designing and evaluating new learning methods for associates, consultants and junior managers
· Work with key stakeholders to deliver people development strategies
Personal profile / Key experience & skills needed:
· Proven experience designing and delivering classroom training and coaching sessions (2 + years)
· Experience within a sales, customer service or recruitment environment
· Strong stakeholder management experience, high confidence and thrives in working within a close-knit L&D team
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's