|Job title:||L&D Consultant|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Tomas Wood|
|Job Published:||24 days ago|
Are you an experienced Learning and Development professional with proven experience within a Sales or Customer Service environment? Are you skilled at designing and delivering training and enjoy working within a fast-paced environment?
My client, a high performing global tech, digital and change recruitment business with multiple offices in the UK and US, are seeking a skilled and experienced sales training professional to join their current high performing team of 3 to sit within the group people function. Due to recent and planned extensive future growth this opportunity has arisen which will allow you to help scale the business effectively whilst espousing the collegiate & high performance culture and treating people properly.
· Manage, deliver and assess two core training programmes focused on the new starter and consultant population
· Coaching associates and consultants on a one on one basis
· Delivering on the job coaching sessions and forums to embed Associate and Consultant learning
· Designing and evaluating new learning methods for associates, consultants and junior managers
· Work with key stakeholders to deliver people development strategies
Personal profile / Key experience & skills needed
· Proven experience designing and delivering classroom training and coaching sessions (2 + years)
· Experience within a sales, customer service or recruitment environment
· Strong stakeholder management experience, high confidence and rapport building skills