|Job title:||L&D Consultant|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Tomas Wood|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
Are you a dynamic and ambitious recruitment trainer or maybe a high billing recruitment consultant looking to take their first step into L&D? Does the opportunity to make a real difference in shaping and growing the L&D function of an enterprising and international recruitment company excite you? If yes to both of these questions then this could be the perfect role for you.
This opportunity will see you report into and support a talented Head of L&D with 6+ years of recruitment L&D experience. You will be expected and empowered to design and grow on their current global L&D strategy to match the impressive short and long terms goals of our client.
- Oversee the development and running of our client resource trainee programme including induction process, classroom delivering and on the desk informal training
- Provide ongoing coaching and bespoke training to consultants in order to improve overall performance of the recruiters in the business
- Build upon the invigorating environment currently present within the company and develop learning opportunities for those you will be working with
- Efficiently coordinate the training programmes you will be running and provide continual management of training records.
- 2+ years experience of proven success as a 360 recruitment consultant
- 6 + months’ experience delivering training within a recruitment business either in a classroom or 1 on 1 informal environment
- Confident and engaging communicator with proven experience building strong relationships with a range of stakeholders.