|Job Title:||L&D Consultant|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Tomas Wood|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2019 10:26|
I am working with a well established dynamic tech recruitment business looking to add to their high performing learning and development function. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced 360 recruiter to take their first step into the training world – and learn from a Head of L&D with 7+ years in the sector, or for an opportunity for an experienced trainer to develop their career within a sector leading business. The main premise of this role is to support the head of function in delivering blended learning to new starters up to consultants with 18 months experience.
· Delivery of corporate training to all new starters including induction, systems and compliance
· Delivery of Classroom Training including foundation, experienced and expert training programmes on both sales and management
· Look after agile Training including “on desk” training and support for rookies and consultants within the 0-12month population
· Coaching and one on one training
· Conduct regular training needs analysis and report on the effectiveness of the training
· 2+ years experience in delivering and developing Sales Training and/or 3+ years as a high performing salesperson with evidence of building, coaching and training successful teams.
· Previous experience in a high volume, fast paced, end to end sales role
· Previous experience in a Staffing or Recruitment business is highly desired although not essential.
· Excellent communication skills, ambition and confidence.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours