|Job Title:||L&D Consultant|
|Location:||New York City|
|Salary:||$55,000 - $110,000|
|Contact Name:||Tomas Wood|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2019 08:47|
I am working with a privately owned high performance executive recruitment brand focusing on the STEM markets who have achieved consistent year on year growth. An exciting opportunity has opened up to take ownership for all training design and delivery to sales professionals within the New York office. The business has been operating for 10+ years based over 5 offices in 3 continents.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced learning and development consultant / sales trainer professional to step up into a more senior role, or for a learning and development manager to move into a new fast growth business with lots of experience to progress.
Reporting to the recently appointed Global Head of L&D, and working closely with local leadership, you will have a meaningful stake in the development of industry-leading human capital talent. You will be coaching intellectually curious individuals and will be able to take on an entrepreneurial role through ownership of the L&D program in New York as well as have the opportunity to travel to other global locations.
- Delivering a 24 week induction program for new hires
- Providing regular feedback to Team Leaders and recommending additional training where necessary
- At the desk call coaching
- Delivering Advanced and Accelerator programs – working with managers to understand where the skill gaps are and designing sessions to improve these skills.
- Create innovative training sessions, continually updating training skills and methods
- Conducting refresher and remedial training sessions as needed
- Tracking sales activity and KPIs through company CRM system
Experience / Role Requirements:
- Minimum 3+ years experience working in a recruitment business and/or 18 months delivering training within a recruitment business
- Strong organisational skills, able to plan, communicate and present effectively.
- Excellent communicator with a positive attitude, comfortable delivering training material ranging to junior consultants up to directors