|Job Title:||L&D Consultant|
|Location:||South West London|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Tomas Wood|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2018 11:12|
Are you a dynamic and ambitious recruitment trainer? Does the opportunity to make a real difference within an L&D function of an enterprising and international recruitment company excite you? If yes to both of these questions then this could be the perfect role for you.
My client is a bespoke life sciences recruitment company with offices spanning across 3 different continents a vision to become the leading global niche life sciences recruiter; due to extensive growth they now need a talented individual with a passion for L&D to provide effective coaching and training for new starters and consultant across all offices.
This opportunity will see you reporting to the Head of People and will provide you with an opportunity to develop your skills and progress your training career within a fantastic business.
- Deliver new starter training via the established academy and deliver corporate training for trainee consultants
- Provide ongoing coaching and bespoke training to consultants in order to improve overall performance of the recruiters in the business
- Build upon the invigorating environment currently present within the company and develop learning opportunities for those you will be working with
- Efficiently coordinate the training programmes you will be running and provide continual management of training records.
Key Skills/ experience:
- 3+ years experience as a successful 360 recruiter with a fire and passion for training and the development of consultants
- Over 6 months’ experience delivering training within a recruitment business and a knowledge of coaching techniques and L&D theory
- Confident and engaging communicator with proven experience building strong relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Adaptable style and be able to get under the skin of the business to understand their culture and style of recruitment