|Job Title:||L&D Consultant|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £45,000|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2019 16:06|
Would you like to embark upon a successful career as an L&D Consultant for a hugely successful global recruitment firm? Do you want to use your experience as a successful recruitment consultant to train new starters, as part of a firm which places a large emphasis on upskilling all its employees? How does working within a wider L&D team which has a range of experiences and consistent proven success sound? Would you thrive working with a progressive, high-performing culture?
As the L&D Consultant, you would be responsible for delivering a world class induction program for all new starters joining the London office. You would work with a market leading L&D team to further your own skillset, whilst delivering a proven training course to new starters joining the firm. The role has significant scope for expansion, as you would be able to shape the role around you whilst developing your own expertise. Previous successful L&D Consultants have moved on to deliver international training to a range of levels within their first year!
The client is a very ambitious, rapidly growing multinational recruitment firm. They have significant growth plans and are looking to expand both globally and within the markets they operate in. They place a large emphasis on training and upskilling all employees, leading to great career progression within the firm. They have a vibrant new starter academy, so this is a key strategic role for the company.
The main responsibilities for the successful L&D Consultant will be:
- Delivering a world class induction program to new starters joining the business, through classrooms, workshops and 1-on-1 delivery
- Designing and implementing new training practices and strategies across the firm
- Working with senior stakeholders to develop and build upon the training in place
- Identifying and creatively addressing any knowledge gaps across the firm
The successful L&D Consultant candidate will have:
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a successful recruitment consultant
- A great deal of credibility and gravitas to deliver training to a range of levels
- The drive and desire to progress rapidly within the firm and take on a variety of responsibilities
- An energetic outlook to keep up with the fast-paced nature of the role and the firm
This role could be perfect for you! This opportunity won’t be available for long, so apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's